Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_BRSOM_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by madiha

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_BRSOM_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Mgmt. - Subscription Order Management
Exam Code: C_BRSOM_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: madiha
Question 12

Which possibilities does Configurable Products offer? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Bill of material

B.

Parameter for monthly fee

C.

Dependencies between product characteristics

D.

Solution configuration

E.

Variant pricing

Discussion
Question 13

Which technologies are used for the replication path of a subscription - provider contract between SAP S/4HANA Service: SOM, SAP S/4HANA Convergent Invoicing, and SAP Convergent Charging? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

IDoc

B.

Order Distribution Infrastructure

C.

SOAP web services

D.

oData

Discussion
Question 14

Which objects are copied to the Details Assignment block of the subscription contract header in SAP S/4HANA Service: SOM? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Activated charge plans

B.

Sold-to party

C.

Product

D.

Bill-to party

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following features are supported by the Account Split functionality in BRIM? Note: The are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Split is determined per item category or BadI Implementation.

B.

SOM creates alternative accounts to split a business partner.

C.

It supports split of counters among several business partners.

D.

It supports parallelization in SAP Convergent Charging for a high number of contracts per L-' customer.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Page: 3 / 5

C_BRSOM_2020
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_BRSOM_2020 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_BRSOM_2020 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99