Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by taron

Page: 8 / 9

SAP C_THR89_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics & Planning Functional Consultant 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR89_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: taron
Question 32

Which topics are included in the introduction section of the Data Questionnaire?

There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Reporting periods

B.

Years of history

C.

Hires and rehires

D.

FTE

Discussion
Question 33

Why might an organizational unit fall into the Unallocated category?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The organizational unit is NOT found in the customer's source table

B.

The organizational unit has been identified

C.

The organizational unit is inactive

D.

The organizational unit is linked to an active parent in the structure

Discussion
Question 34

What is Strategic Analysis step?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

You tie financial metrics to the results to model the impact

B.

You develop future workforce projections for each scenario through forecasting demand, supply and capabilities

C.

You analyze the business strategy and external environment to anticipate the future state of the business

D.

You apply risk and strategies to targeted gaps and assign of follow-up action items to implement strategies

Discussion
Question 35

Which action / functional permission controls the ability to perform report transfers? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Report - Canvas Designer Admin

B.

Detailed Reporting

C.

Report Distributor

D.

Report Transfer

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 8 / 9

C_THR89_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR89_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR89_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99