Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR87_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by amaia

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR87_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR87_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: amaia
Question 12

Your customer wants to use its business units to assign goal achievements. What are the first steps to set up this requirement? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Define the Business Unit field in the Variable Pay Background Element XML.

B.

Import business unit data via the user data file.

C.

Import business unit data via the employee history data file.

D.

Define the Business Unit field as a department in the Succession Data Model XML.

Discussion
Question 13

Due to some company reorganizations and rapid career advancement, an employee at your client has the following data in Employee Central: On the Variable Pay template, there is a custom string

column that is mapped to the Job Title field on the Job Information portlet in Employee Central. The Effective Date of the template is June 1, 2020. The Bonus Period is from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020. What is displayed in the Job Title field when the forms are launched?

Questions 13

Options:

A.

Marketing Assistant

B.

Marketing Manager

C.

Sales Advisor

D.

Sales Associate

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 14

The screenshot below is the entire currency conversion table. The functional currency of this customer is USD. Which currency view modes can be used with this table?

Questions 14

Options:

A.

Functional only

B.

Functional, User, Planner, and Any Currency

C.

Functional and User

D.

Functional, User, and Planner

Discussion
Question 15

Your customer, who has offices in the US and Germany, has the following two bonus schemes: Revenue Enabling Bonus. Revenue Generating Bonus. US employees in the Revenue Enabling Bonus scheme are weighted 40% Business Achievement and 60% Personal Achievement, while in Germany, it is 50% for each. They all have the same business goal: "Corporate Results". US employees in the Revenue Generating Bonus scheme are weighted 35% Business Achievement and 65% Personal Achievement. The only business goal is "Country Results", where the goal achievement differs between the US and Germany. What is the minimum number of bonus plans required to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR87_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR87_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99