Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR81_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by mckenzie

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR81_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR81_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: mckenzie
Question 16

How is the event reason derived when a business rule is enabled for import?

Options:

A.

The event reason is derived using the catch-all rule.

B.

The event reason must be selected manually.

C.

The event reason indicated in the import overrides the onSave ERD rule.

D.

The onSave ERD rule overrides the event reason value indicated in the import file.

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 17

Your customer would like to automate its company's HR transactions. This includes auto-populating fields to reduce data entry errors and automating approvals during self-service transactions.

You are asked to create the following rules based on your customer's requirements:

• Three event reason derivation rules (ERD1, ERD2, ERD3)

• A separate catch-all event reason derivation rule (ERD-Catch)

• A workflow derivation rule based on event reasons (WFD)

• A rule to auto-populate the Job Title. Pay Grade, and Employee Class field values in the Job Information whenever the job code is changed (Defauit_JobClass)

• A rule to use AddressChange workflow for any address change requests (WFD_Address)

• A cross-entity rule to auto-calculate the Base_Salary amount based on

) changes to the FTE value for any event other than Hire or Rehire

(Joblnfo_FTE_Comp)

Answer the questions to ensure the event reasons and workflow rules adhere to SAP SuccessFactors recommended practices.

Which clause meets the WFD_Address rule requirement?

A)

Questions 17

B)

Questions 17

C)

Questions 17

D)

Questions 17

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 18

What field of the country-specific Corporate Address element is required in the Corporate Data Model?

Options:

A.

B.

City

C.

Country

D.

Address1

Discussion
Question 19

Which events are NOT supported by event reason derivation? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Transfer

B.

Hire

C.

Termination

D.

Data change

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR81_2311