Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CDK_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by kareem

Page: 3 / 6

SAP C_S4CDK_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Cloud SDK Extensibility Developer
Exam Code: C_S4CDK_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Development Associate
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: kareem
Question 12

What are the benefits of using Side-by-Side Extensibility? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

It provides support for hybrid scenarios.

B.

It uses a full-fledged development platform to enable the creation of extension applications.

C.

It integrates with other cloud/non-cloud solutions when using SAP Cloud Platform Integration services.

D.

It uses In-App tools to adapt the standard UI.

E.

It can be implemented in the same software stack as the extended application.

Discussion
Question 13

Where do you place the Apache JMeter test plans when using Apache JMeter and Gatling?

Options:

A.

In a folder under the /performance-tests directory

B.

In the /performance-tests directory

C.

In the /tests/performance directory

D.

In a folder under the /tests/performance directory

Discussion
Question 14

Which features contribute to a pace-layered IT? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Loosely coupled with core business processes

B.

Separate software development teams in specialized roles

C.

Modifications to the standard software

D.

Strict tool-based approach

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 15

What is the restricted ABAP Language optimized for? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Reusability

B.

Robustness

C.

Scalability

D.

Security

E.

Data consistency

Discussion