Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_FIORD_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by conor

Page: 5 / 6

SAP C_FIORD_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP CertifiedAssociate - SAP Fiori Application Developer
Exam Code: C_FIORD_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: conor
Question 20

Which of the following sequences is the correct sequence for the Problem Space phase in a Design Thinking workshop?

Options:

A.

Scoping, Synthesis, Ideation

B.

Scoping, 360° Research, Ideation

C.

Scoping, 360° Research, Synthesis

D.

360° Research, Scoping, Synthesis

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 21

A business user is unable to find an application on the SAP Fiori Launchpad or on the App Finder. Which of the following options could explain why the tile is unavailable? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The user does not have the proper PFCG role assigned to see the application or tile

B.

The catalogs assigned to the user do not contain the relevant application or tile.

C.

The end user is missing the required group containing the tile

D.

The target mapping for the tile is missing in the catalog

E.

The OData service authorization is missing

Discussion
Question 22

In a standard SAPUI5 project, which file is the Application Descriptor that contains the metadata description of the application?

Options:

A.

Index.html

B.

Neo-app.json

C.

Component.js

D.

Manifest.json

Discussion
Question 23

Which file can you use to configure internal navigation for List Report and Object Page templates?

Options:

A.

index.html file

B.

manifest.json file

C.

OData annotation file

D.

vocabulary.xml file

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

C_FIORD_2404