Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR86_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by wesley

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR86_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Compensation 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR86_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: wesley
Question 16

Your client has a salary template with a performance form attached The Completed Only option is set to No for this template. For this client the Performance forms are assigned in January to all employees for a goal setting process and then remain open for the entire year before getting their final rating in December The Salary forms are launched at the end of December and are open until the following end of January After the salary forms are launched, the Reward team realized that some employees who joined after January 1 do not have performance forms and launches them One of these new hires is rated Good in the performance form. How will this rating appear on the Salary worksheet?

Options:

A.

Good

B.

N/A

C.

Too new to rate

D.

Unrated

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 17

What types of custom fields can you use as formula criteria within the guidelines.Note There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Percent fields input on the worksheet

B.

Date fields uploaded from the User Data File

C.

Money fields based on a custom formula calculation

D.

String fields based on a custom formula calculation

Discussion
Question 18

What is the recommended leading practice workflow for a compensation template?

Options:

A.

Process Setup — Manager Planning — Next Level Manager Review — Third Level Manager Review — Complete

B.

Process Setup — Manager Planning — Next Level Manager Review — Final Review -» Complete

C.

Manager Planning — Next Level Manager Review — Compensation Admin Review — HR Manager Planning — Complete

D.

Manager Planning — Next Level Manager Review — HR Manager Planning — Complete

Discussion
Question 19

Your client wants to restrict entry into the Lump Sum field to only members of the reward team.How can you achieve this?

Options:

A.

Use mass actions through the Executive Review

B.

Update guidelines to put a hard stop on the Lump Sum field and set all of the guideline values to 0

C.

Set the Lump Sum field to read-only to prevent planners from using it

D.

Use field-based permissions on the Lump Sum field and a permission group of named individuals

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR86_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR86_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR86_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99