Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by michaela

Page: 3 / 9

SAP C_THR89_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics & Planning Functional Consultant 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR89_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: michaela
Question 12

Which are output options of the report distributor? there are 3 correct answers

Options:

A.

Publish to web

B.

C.

DFTP

D.

Text

E.

Run offline

Discussion
Question 13

What time dimension is NOT available in SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics to analyze data?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Monthly

B.

Quarterly

C.

Bi-weekly

D.

Yearly

Discussion
Question 14

Which item is associated with the Person Data section of the Data Questionnaire?

Options:

A.

Employment status

B.

Grade/bands

C.

Job functions

D.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 15

A customer is concerned about maintaining custom reports if an employee who created the reports leaves the team. What options are available to the customer to manage and update reports created by a departing employee?

Options:

A.

Change ownership of the reports in Report Designer to another employee

B.

Assign another employee to the Report Designer Admin permission

C.

Share the reports with another employee in Report Designer

D.

Move the reports to another employee's folder in Report Designer

Discussion
Page: 3 / 9