Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by kornelia

Page: 3 / 14

SAP C_S4CS_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sales Implementation
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: kornelia
Question 12

What process step is executed in the SAP Ariba network during integrated discount management? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Send payment confirmation

B.

Start payment run

C.

Suggest discount for early payment

D.

Release invoice for payment

Discussion
Question 13

How can business users create new analytics content? There are THREE answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Change underlying database tables of standard data sources

B.

Create new data sources via joins of standard data sources

C.

Change existing data sources by adding filters

D.

Create open Core Data Services (CDS) views

E.

Create additional key figures in existing data sources

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 14

Which of the following are main steps in the free of charge delivery process? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create outbound delivery

B.

Perform delivery split

C.

Create sales order

D.

Confirm proof of delivery

Discussion
Question 15

What is different in the account posting of a down payment request, compared to the account posting of an invoice? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

General ledger (GL) indicator

B.

Chart of accounts

C.

Reconciliation account

D.

Cost center

Discussion
Page: 3 / 14

C_S4CS_2308