Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR83_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by sia

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR83_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR83_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: sia
Question 12

Which fields types in the requisition template designate the dropdown values

Options:

A.

Text

B.

Derived

C.

Picklist

D.

Enum

Discussion
Question 13

A User wants to start a recruiting posting job posting. What must occur before the posting process can begin? 3 ans:

Options:

A.

The position must be posted to the external career site

B.

A job board configuration must be validated for the job board

C.

The manage recruiting posting permission must be activated

D.

At least one posting profile must be assigned to the recruiting user

E.

The recruiting user must be assigned to one recruiting posting group

Discussion
Question 14

Which action are available from manage jobs after a job is posted with recruiting posting? Note: There are 2 correct ans:

Options:

A.

Post the job additional job boards

B.

Remove a contract with a posting job board

C.

Repost the job automatically after expiration date

D.

Remove the posting from all posting job boards

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 15

Why does a user need to wait to use a job board after it has been added from the job board master place? 2 correct ans.

Options:

A.

Recruiting posting may need to activate the configuration

B.

Recruiting posting needs to synchronize

C.

The job board may need to activate the configuration

D.

Posting profiles need to be associated with a contract

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR83_2311