Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SACS_2321 Exam Questions and Answers by vinny

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_SACS_2321 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design
Exam Code: C_SACS_2321 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: vinny
Question 8

What can you do in the SAP Analytics Cloud mobile app? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Collaborate with colleagues

B.

Create a story

C.

Create a dataset

D.

Share Links

Discussion
Question 9

Which Filter options are supported in the Optimized Design Experience? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Input Control

B.

Advanced

C.

Cascading

D.

Section

E.

Controls

Discussion
Question 10

Please match layers that you can add to a Geo Map to their corresponding descriptions.

A) Points of Interest Layer Choropleth/Drill

B) LayerC) Feature Layer

D) Flow Layer

E) Heat Map Layer.

Options:

A.

Sets of geographical data that can be added to a geo map and analyzed with reference to business data from a model-A

B.

Uses external data from valid service URLs. This data is layered on top of your existing geo map to provide additional context-C

C.

Uses color to visualize the data density of the selected measure-E

D.

Applies blocks of shading to different geographical locations_B

E.

Shows the connection between two locations-D

Discussion
Question 11

When you create a story using a file as the data source, what is automatically created?

Options:

A.

Model

B.

Chart

C.

Dataset

D.

Connection

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 2 / 4

C_SACS_2321
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_SACS_2321 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_SACS_2321 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99