Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR92_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by milan

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR92_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR92_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: milan
Question 12

You are configuring a story report. You add the image widget to the top-left corner of the canvas. You then upload the SuccessFactors logo in the Builder and select the logo image so it displays on the canvas. When you preview the report in View Mode, the logo appears centered on the canvas.

What action do you take so the Logo appears in the top-left corner when viewing the report in view mode?

Questions 12

Options:

A.

In Builder for the image, set the image to Dynamic.

B.

In Styling for the page, set the Page Size to Fixed.

C.

In Designer Mode, add another widget under the image.

D.

In Styling for the image, set the Image Properties to Pan.

Discussion
Question 13

You are creating a Story report on Job Classifications. You have configured the chart, table, and input control on the canvas as displayed in the screenshot.

Questions 13

How do you set the input control?

Options:

A.

Configure it for Linked Analysis.

B.

Enable Cascading Effects.

C.

Convert it to a Story Filter.

D.

Create the corresponding filter on each chart.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 14

What features are available only when you use Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) with Table Reports?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Advanced cell level formulas

B.

FTP scheduling

C.

Simple data extraction

D.

Printable chart with custom formatting requirements

Discussion
Question 15

A table report is shared with a user. That user CANNOT see the table report in the Report Center list.

Which role-based permission has NOT been set correctly for this user?

Options:

A.

Access to Insights

B.

Create Report access to the domain

C.

Run Report access to the domain

D.

Ability to manage Tiles and Dashboards

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR92_2311