Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SACP_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by dax

Page: 3 / 4

SAP C_SACP_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning
Exam Code: C_SACP_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 124 Q&A's Shared By: dax
Question 12

When you import data into a classic planning model, what can you do with category and version in data management? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Use an existing Version

B.

Create a new Public Version

C.

Create a new Private Version

D.

Use an existing category

E.

Create a new Category

Discussion
Question 13

What are some characteristics of popups in analytic applications? Note: There are 2 correct answer to this question

Options:

A.

Popups cab be copied to stories

B.

Popups have a scripting event onlnitialization

C.

Scripting can be assigned to buttons in the popup

D.

Dropdowns in the popup are only displayed when needed

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 14

Which DataStore object (advanced) properties must be selected to export data to SAP Business Warehouse? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Write Change Log

B.

Write interface enabled

C.

Standard Datastore Object

D.

Direct Update Datastore Object

Discussion
Question 15

You need to plan with finance data from SAP S/4HANA in SAP Analytics Cloud. To get started, you need to import master data from SAP S/4HANA. You are following the steps recommended by SAP. From which source can you import master data from SAP S/4HANA?

Options:

A.

CDS View

B.

Dataset

C.

Infoset

D.

Calculation View

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

C_SACP_2302