Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by wren

Page: 14 / 14

SAP C_S4CS_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sales Implementation
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: wren
Question 56

Which of the following is a mandatory field to create a purchase order for consumables?

Options:

A.

Purchase Info Record

B.

Item Category

C.

Account Assignment Category

D.

Material Number

Discussion
Question 57

Which activities are performed by the SAP Global Service Center? There are TWO answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Expert configuration

B.

SAP Best Practices model company activation

C.

User training content development

D.

Legacy data migration

Discussion
Question 58

Which of the following are prerequisites to realize the processes in the two-tier procurement scenario for Procurement of Direct Materials (J45)? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Import of catalogs both in headquarters and subsidiary system

B.

Import of catalogs both in headquarters and subsidiary system

C.

Master data synchronization between headquarters and subsidiary system

D.

Connection/integration between headquarters and subsidiary system

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 14 / 14

C_S4CS_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4CS_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4CS_2308 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99