Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS4CO_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by zackary

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TS4CO_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
Exam Code: C_TS4CO_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: zackary
Question 8

You are configuring internal order settlement. What do you define which cost element should be settled, using either the original settlement cost elements?

Options:

A.

Credit component (of the costing sheet)

B.

Allocation structure

C.

Settlement profile

D.

Settlement rule

Discussion
Question 9

What master data objects can you set up using time-based fields? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Cost centers

B.

Statistical key figures

C.

Activity type

D.

Cost element

Discussion
Question 10

You create alternative CO versions for your controlling area, in addition to version 0. What would you use additional CO versions for? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

To store data of alternative plan costing runs

B.

To store different plan data

C.

To store data of parallel valuation

D.

To store different budget data

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 11

How can you configure the transfer price solution in SAP S/4HANA? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Use separate segments for each valuation.

B.

Use separate currency types within the same ledger for each valuation.

C.

Use separate ledgers for each valuation.

D.

Use separate CO versions for each valuation.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_TS4CO_2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TS4CO_2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TS4CO_2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99