Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS412_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by gray

Page: 3 / 3

SAP C_TS412_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Project Systems
Exam Code: C_TS412_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 110 Q&A's Shared By: gray
Question 12

What are the prerequisites for delivering materials from the project? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

A delivery document type must be configured

B.

A sold to party is necessary

C.

A shipping point is necessary

D.

A sales order must be created in advance

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 13

Your customer use a tight (estrecha) integration between sales order and WBS with network to deliver finished and semi-finish product.

What benefit do they have when using delivery from project (CNSO).

Options:

A.

With delivery from projects You can generate goods issues for project without creating delivery documents.

B.

With delivery from projects good receipt are automatically posted while saving.

C.

With delivery from projects you can generate purchase requisitions for sub-contractors.

D.

With the delivery from project you can deliver material component assigned to your network.

Discussion
Question 14

For which objects can billing plans be created? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

WBS elements

B.

Project definition

C.

Sales order items

D.

Milestones

Discussion
Question 15

You are using network and internal activities in your project . You have already create a purchase requisition and the bid invitation.,

and have entered the quotation ...

What is the typical sequence for the following business transactions and document.

Options:

A.

Benefic check - Acceptance of performed service- vendor selection - purchase order handing- purchase order monitoring-Good receipt - invoce ..

B.

Vendor selection - purchase order handing- purchase order monitoring- Benefic Check- Acceptance of performed services.

C.

Vendor selection - purchase order handing - invoice receipt - purchase order monitoring -Good receipt.

D.

Vendor selection- Purchase order handing-purchase order monitoring-Good receipt- Invoice receipt.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

C_TS412_2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TS412_2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TS412_2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99