Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR96_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by lucie

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR96_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Technical Consultant 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR96_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: lucie
Question 16

Consider the following scenario: A customer has asked to determine their Hires, Terminations, and Movement Events using the following Event codes: H – Hire P – Promotion D – Demotion X – Transfer T – Termination. Promotions are only counted if there is an increase in the Salary Band and Demotions are only counted if there is a decrease in the Salary Band. What is the minimum number of Hire/Movement/Termination conditions that can be created to fulfill these requirements?

Options:

A.

5: An Event List condition for Hires, Internal Movements, and Terminations. An Event List and an Increase in Value for Promotions. An Event List and a Decrease in Value for Demotions

B.

5: An Event List condition for Hires, Transfers, and Terminations. An Event List and an Increase in Value for Promotions. An Event List and a Decrease in Value for Demotions

C.

3: An Event List condition for Hires, Promotions, Demotions, Transfers, and Terminations. An Increase in Value for Promotions. A Decrease in Value for Demotions

D.

7: An Event List condition for each movement type. An Increase in Value for Promotions. A Decrease in Value for Demotions

Discussion
Question 17

Which dimension is used in the derived measure EOP Headcount - Temporary?

Options:

A.

Employment Type (Attendance)

B.

Employment Status

C.

Employment Type (Duration)

D.

Employment Level

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 18

How are EEO fields for employees in the United States created in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central?

Options:

A.

Standard fields

B.

Transient fields

C.

Custom fields

D.

Country-specific fields

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following functions are managed in the WFA on HANA Data Factory tool? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Enable/disable measures and dimensions for the instance.

B.

Enable/disable role-based permissions for the instance.

C.

Import/export the configuration for a backup or to use in another instance.

D.

Enable/disable incremental processing and frequency and start an out-of-cycle incremental build.

E.

Import/export reports for a backup or to use in another instance.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR96_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR96_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR96_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99