Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR85_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by edmund

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR85_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR85_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: edmund
Question 16

Which of the following standard elements are available in the Succession Data Model?Note: Thereare 3 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Formal Education

B.

Custom01 to Custom15

C.

Photo

D.

Risk of Loss

E.

Language Skills

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 17

Where do you go to configure the retirement eligibility functionality?Note: There are 2 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Provisioning → Edit Org Chart configuration

B.

Provisioning → Edit Matrix Classifier configuration in Provisioning

C.

Admin Center → Reporting and Analytics

D.

Admin Center → Succession

Discussion
Question 18

What trend background elements are available to use on the matrix grid report?Note: There are 2 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

sysScoreCardPerfHistoryPortlet

B.

sysOverallCustom1

C.

sysScoreCardSuccessorPortlet

D.

sysOverallCompetency

Discussion
Question 19

Where can you import ratings for the trend elements?

Options:

A.

Import Employee Data

B.

Import Foundation Data

C.

Import Extended User Information

D.

Import and Export Data

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR85_2305