Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR81_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by loki

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR81_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR81_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: loki
Question 12

In which entities is Alert Notification supported? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Pay Component Recurring

B.

Address Information

C.

Personal Information

D.

Job Information

Discussion
Question 13

In which order must you assign the rules?

In which order must you assign the rules?

Options:

A.

WFD, ERD1, ERD2, ERD3, ERD-Catch

B.

ERD-Catch, ERD1, ERD2, ERD3, WFD

C.

aERD1, ERD2, ERD3, ERD-Catch, WFD

Discussion
Question 14

In which business rule scenario do you use model base objects? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Trigger Rules to Display Internal Job History

B.

Trigger Workflows

C.

Save Changes to Foundation Objects

D.

Trigger Rules for HirelRehire

Discussion
Question 15

You need to create a one-to-many association from Location to Legal Entity. You also need to configure filtering of the Location field based on the Company field in the Job Information block. What do you need to add to the data models? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

as part of

B.

as part of

C.

as part of

D.

as part of

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR81_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR81_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR81_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99