Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by rowan

Page: 9 / 14

SAP C_S4CS_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sales Implementation
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: rowan
Question 36

In SAP Central Business Configuration, which activities can youperform in the Product-

SpecificConfiguration Phase?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Add blocking reasons for billing.

B.

Add new sales organizations

C.

Change approval thresholds.

D.

Modify building blocks

E.

Create new scope items

Discussion
Question 37

Which of the following specifications are valid for review activities in Purchase Requisition

approvalWorkflow?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Deadlines can be configured for reviewer tasks

B.

Reviewer receives notifications on the reviewer tasks

C.

Only one reviewer per workflow can be assigned

D.

Assigned reviewer can reject or approve the workflow

Discussion
Question 38

What do you need to create to test APIs on your SAP S/4HANA Cloud system using the SAP Business

API Hub?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

communication arrangement

B.

An API

C.

A communication system

D.

A communication arrangement

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 39

How can you add custom logic to an existing SAP Fiori app? There are TWO answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Implement enhancement options in applications

B.

Copy existing applications to make modifications

C.

Utilize enhancement options for events and actions

D.

Develop new events and actions

Discussion
Page: 9 / 14

C_S4CS_2308