Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_DBADM_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by aarav

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_DBADM_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Database Administrator - SAP HANA
Exam Code: C_DBADM_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: aarav
Question 16

What can you check with the SAP HANA hardware and cloud measurement tool (HCMT)? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Linux kernel information

B.

Cloud connector status

C.

CPU states

D.

NUMA memory bandwidth test

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 17

Which audit trail target is used by default in the SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA database?

Options:

A.

Database table

B.

Kernel trace

C.

Linux syslog

D.

CSV text file

Discussion
Question 18

In SAP HANA Cloud, which tasks are handled by the cloud provider? Note: There are 3 correctanswers to this question.

Options:

A.

Tuning the database to run optimally on the underlying operating system and hardware

B.

Backing up the operating system and the database software

C.

Installing, configuring, and upgrading the operating system

D.

Sizing, provisioning, and monitoring the database

E.

Managing users, roles, and permissions in the database

Discussion
Question 19

Which properties can you change in the Alert Definitions app? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The interval settings

B.

The proposed solution

C.

The category

D.

The schedule

E.

The thresholds

Discussion