Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TADM70_22 Exam Questions and Answers by lillian

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_TADM70_22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - OS/DB Migration for SAP NetWeaver 7.52
Exam Code: C_TADM70_22 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: lillian
Question 12

Which of the following can significantly change the size of source and target database storage units?

Please choose the correct answer

Options:

A.

Table Space

B.

Table Movement

C.

Storage Unit

D.

Default Setting

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 13

Which of the following option is a Technical Parameter for the ABAP Dictionary?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

TABDM

B.

TABDRT

C.

TABDAT

D.

TABKAT

Discussion
Question 14

A customer performs a JAVA dual stack split. The resulting ABAP and the JAVA instances stay an the same host and the database is shared by both instances. - What is the result? *

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

The ABAP SID changes and the DBSID changes

B.

The ABAP SID changes and the DBSID remain the same

C.

The JAVA SID changes and the DBSID changes

D.

The JAVA SID changes and the DBSID remain the same

Discussion
Question 15

Identify the migration support tools from the following options?

There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

PACKAGE SPLITTER

B.

TABMON

C.

JSPLITTER

D.

MIGMON

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5