Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR86_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by benji

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR86_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Compensation 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR86_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: benji
Question 8

Your client has asked you to display both the number and text in the standard Performance Rating field.What do you need to update to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Update the Rating Label Format to Number-Text under Display Settings

B.

Change the labels in the rating scale to include both the number and text

C.

Create a lookup table with the number and text

D.

Create a new custom field with a formula under Column Designer

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 9

You ate implementing an EC-inlegrated template. Which compensation fields are commonly mapped to a pay component or pay component group?Note. There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Local Currency Code

B.

Pay Grade

C.

Units Per Year

D.

L FTE

E.

Current Salary

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following customer scenarios is a good use of the Suppress Statement function?Note There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Employees in one country get a statement at a different time from those in other countries

B.

Employees who are on a performance improvement plan get a different statement from those who are not

C.

Employees who have an RSU grant get a statement, but those without an RSU grant do not get a statement

D.

Employees who were hired after a certain date do not get a statement

Discussion
Question 11

What happens when a mass change violates the guideline hard stops?

Options:

A.

Guideline hard stops will be skipped

B.

Employees' recommendations will be skipped

C.

Guideline will adjust on a pro rata basis

D.

Employees are brought to max of range

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR86_2305