Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4PPM_1909 Exam Questions and Answers by cillian

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_S4PPM_1909 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management
Exam Code: C_S4PPM_1909 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: cillian
Question 8

You want to confirm your work hours to tasks with the cross-Application time sheet (SAP CATS). When you enter the time sheet (CAT2) your list is empty.

What could be the reason for this?

NOTE: There are2correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Your role and business partner are assigned to task that have the created status

B.

Your role and business partner are assigned to tasks that have the in process status

C.

Your personal number is not assigned to a business partner

D.

Your user is not assigned to a business partner

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 9

What is a prerequisite for using role charts in project management?

Options:

A.

The demand of a role must have been updated according to tasks

B.

A graphic profile is assigned to the role type

C.

A graphic profile is assigned to the project type

D.

The demand of a role must be distributed over a number of periods

Discussion
Question 10

Your client wants to add additional checklist items to aprojectthat has already began. They want to control the items separately as unplanned.

Which setting must you make in customizing?

Options:

A.

Create a checklist type and assign a new status Unplanned

B.

Create a checklist item type and set the issue item indicator

C.

Create a checklist item type and assign to the project type

D.

Create a checklist type and set the issue list indicator

Discussion
Question 11

Which objects can used to record times in Cross-Application Time Sheels (SAP Cats)?

NOTE: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Phase

B.

Task

C.

Role

D.

Checklist item

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2