Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by caoimhe

Page: 7 / 9

SAP C_THR89_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics & Planning Functional Consultant 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR89_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: caoimhe
Question 28

Which measures are examples of a base input measure? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Terminations

B.

Net Hire Ratio

C.

EOP Headcount

D.

Terminations - Voluntary

Discussion
Question 29

Your customer wants to know how many years of historical data they should transform. What does SAP Success Factors recommend?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Current year, plus 3 prior years if available

B.

Current year, plus 4 prior years if available

C.

Current year, plus 5 prior years if available

D.

Current year, plus 2 prior years if available

Discussion
Question 30

A customer's data questionnaire identifies the ethnic background source table as PA0077, and the source column ad RACKY, and includes a list of 10 codes and mapped tables in the Notes/Example Column. How do you input this information into the specification template? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Include the 10 codes in the Ethnic Background table of the Code Mapping tab

B.

Include the 10 codes in the source column of the Analysis Options tab

C.

Include PA0077 RACKY in the source of the Hierarchy Options tab

D.

Include PA0077 RACKY in the source of the Analysis Options tab

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 31

Which tree security access option allows a specific structural path that will be visible to be defined?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Hidden

B.

Restricted

C.

None

D.

Limited

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9