Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CFI_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by rocky

Page: 9 / 9

SAP C_S4CFI_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Finance
Exam Code: C_S4CFI_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 133 Q&A's Shared By: rocky
Question 36

Which tool do you use to develop your own cloud applications for SAP S/4HANA Cloud?

Options:

A.

SAP Cloud SDK

B.

SAPUI5 SDK

C.

SAP ADK

D.

SAP HANA Studio

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 37

What determines the set of data migration objects available from the Migrate Your Data application?

Options:

A.

The selected source system

B.

The customer legacy system

C.

The selected target fields

D.

The selected business scenarios

Discussion
Question 38

Which transition scenario fits a customer who is interested in moving to SAP S/4HANA Cloud, but is not ready for full process redesign?

Options:

A.

System Conversion

B.

Landscape Transformation

C.

Selective Data Transition

D.

New Implementation

Discussion
Question 39

What are the available methods through which you can fill staging tables in the SAP HANA database of the target system? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP Smart Data Access

B.

SAP SQL Anywhere

C.

Customer's ETL tools

D.

XML templates

E.

SAP HANA Smart Data Integration (SDI)

Discussion