Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_IBP_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by wren

Page: 2 / 6

SAP C_IBP_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305)
Exam Code: C_IBP_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: wren
Question 8

Which of the following are valid use cases for using the Realignment App?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Changing customer sources and reassigning customers to new DCs

B.

Removing outliers from the sales history of a reference product before transferring its sales to a new product

C.

Using the realignment run to identify obsolete data

D.

Merging two locations into a new location

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following data can be tracked using a change-history-enabled key figure?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Key figure type

B.

Modified date

C.

Scenario ID

D.

Reason code

E.

Attributes

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 10

What is a prerequisite for modeling outsourced manufacturers with production capacity using the Supply Optimizer?

Options:

A.

Use production lead times and offsets to manage components at the outsourced manufacturing location

B.

Ensure that the outsourced manufacturing locations have a separate subnetwork

C.

Model target inventory and stocks at the outsourced manufacturing location

D.

Model relative production costs across internal locations and outsourced manufacturing locations

Discussion
Question 11

Time profiles are made out of levels, and levels are made out of periods.Which ways can SAP IBP identify profiles and periods?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Periods are identified by an alphanumeric prefix and profiles by an integer.

B.

Both periods and profiles are identified by a unique integer.

C.

Both periods and profiles have start and end dates.

D.

Periods are identified by an integer and profiles by an alphanumeric prefix.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 6

C_IBP_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_IBP_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_IBP_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99