Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HCMP_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by jibreel

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_HCMP_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM Payroll for SAP S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_HCMP_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: jibreel
Question 20

What operation do you use to query the average working hours per pay period for each partial period in table PARTT?

Options:

A.

GSDIVP

B.

TSDIVP

C.

TADIVP

D.

GADIVP

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 21

In what customizing table do you group employees for use in personnel calculation rules (PCRs)?

Options:

A.

V_T511

B.

V_001P_K

C.

V_512W O

D.

V_503_B

Discussion
Question 22

What does operation MULTI RAA do?

Options:

A.

Multiply the wage type being processed by the amount in the rate field.

B.

Multiply the wage type being processed by double the amount in the rate field.

C.

Multiply the value of the rate field by the value of the amount field and store the result in the amount field.

D.

Multiply the value of the number field by the value of the amount field and store the result in the rate field.

Discussion
Question 23

What is the name of the international subschema that is used to initialize payroll?

Options:

A.

XTOO

B.

XBDO

C.

XINO

D.

XEND

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_HCMP_2311