Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated P_C4H340_24 Exam Questions and Answers by winter

Page: 2 / 2

SAP P_C4H340_24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Professional - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer
Exam Code: P_C4H340_24 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Development Professional
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: winter
Question 8

What happens when you use a deployment tag in the items.xml file? Note: There are 2 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

All instances of the enclosing type are stored in the specified database table.

B.

Only non-inherited properties of the enclosing type are stored in the deployment table.

C.

The deployment typecode is used as part of the primary key (PK) of that type's items.

D.

The name of the deployment table is generated automatically.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 9

What is the purpose of the dynamic forms in the Backoffice?

Options:

A.

To provide a dynamic extension of type definitions in the SAP Commerce platform

B.

To provide dynamic client-side validation of web forms

C.

To provide a dynamic layout of the wizards at runtime using drag and drop

D.

To enable dynamic behaviors in the user interface of Backoffice applications

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following is a mechanism used by WCMS to position components on a page?

Options:

A.

The Page item has a position map that links each component to the component in the page that the item should be displayed in.

B.

The ContentSlot item's code property is used to determine which slot in the page that the item should be displayed in.

C.

The component's CurrentPosition attribute is used to determine which component within the page the item should be displayed in.

D.

The position attribute in the ContentSlotForTemplate item is used to identify the slot in the page that the item should be displayed in.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following configurations can be done to a ContentSlot? Note: There are 2 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

Assign it to a maximum of one page using a ContentSlotForPage item.

B.

Add a list of CMSComponents to it.

C.

Assign it to one or more pages using ContentSlotForPage items.

D.

Define valid CMS Components for it by modifying the ElementsForSlot relation.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

P_C4H340_24
PDF

$35  $99.99

P_C4H340_24 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

P_C4H340_24 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99