Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS412_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by jannah

Page: 2 / 3

SAP C_TS412_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Project Systems
Exam Code: C_TS412_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 110 Q&A's Shared By: jannah
Question 8

Where do you control whether a project stock is managed as valuated or non-valuated project stock?

Options:

A.

In the network activity

B.

In the project definition

C.

In the WBS element

D.

In the material master

Discussion
Question 9

Which organizational structures are required for network activities? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Controlling area

B.

Plant

C.

Sales organization

D.

Company code

E.

Operating concern

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 10

An external component is assigned to a network activity. The delivery date for the purchase requisition depends on the dates of the network activity. What controls whether the delivery date is defined by the earliest or latest scheduled dates?

Options:

A.

The network profile

B.

The control key

C.

The table of MRP controllers

D.

The scheduling parameters for the network

Discussion
Question 11

Cost and Budget

What function are available for period end-closing in the project System?

Options:

A.

Result analysis

B.

Progress analysis

C.

Milestone trend analysis

D.

Settl ement

E.

Confirmation

Discussion