Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS462_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by avery

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TS462_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021
Exam Code: C_TS462_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: avery
Question 8

When a user creates a sales order with reference to a quotation, a header text must be automatically copied from the sold-to party if it cannot be found in the quotation. If it is copied from the sold-to party, it must be in the sold-to party language. What must you do? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Assign an appropriate text type to the sales document type.

B.

Ensure that the access sequence reads the sold-to party text first.

C.

In the access sequence, set the partner function language for this text to "sold-to party".

D.

Include the text type with an appropriate access sequence in the text determination procedure.

E.

Assign the text determination procedure to the sales document type.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 9

Which setting differs between Free of Charge Delivery (FD) and Subsequent Delivery Free of Charge (SD)?

Options:

A.

The reference mandatory setting

B.

The delivery block setting

C.

The item category setting

D.

The billing type setting

Discussion
Question 10

When determining a storage location during delivery processing, the system uses a rule defined in which of the following?

Options:

A.

Shipping point

B.

Outbound delivery item category

C.

Materia

D.

Outbound delivery type

Discussion
Question 11

You need to change standard sales processing logic and your requirement cannot be met in Customizing. What options will ensure there are no changes to SAP-delivered objects? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Customer exit

B.

Business transaction event (BTE)

C.

Enhancement point

D.

SAP Best Practices

E.

Modification

Discussion