Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by talha

Page: 2 / 9

SAP C_THR89_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics & Planning Functional Consultant 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR89_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: talha
Question 8

Which of the following arc NOT found on the Extract Tables tab of the Specification Document? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Frequency

B.

Extract type

C.

Tabic name

D.

Mapping level

Discussion
Question 9

As an SAP Success Factors standard, how many hierarchy dimensions are included in the statement of work for an implementation?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 10

Under which measure category can you find the Internal Hires measure? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Compensation and Benefits

B.

Workforce Productivity

C.

Workforce Profile

D.

Workforce Mobility

Discussion
Question 11

Based on SAP SuccessFactors standard processes, if an employee termination on January 31, what measures would they be

counted toward?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

January Staffing Rate

B.

January End of Period Headcoun

C.

January Average Headcount

D.

January Termination Rate

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Page: 2 / 9

C_THR89_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR89_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR89_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99