Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR85_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by oakley

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR85_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR85_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: oakley
Question 8

Which of the following is an advantage of the Position Tile view?Note: There are 2 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

It allows users to search, and filter based on position attributes.

B.

Picklist fields CANNOT be made searchable for the Position Tile view.

C.

It is available for both Legacy and MDF Position Nomination Methods.

D.

It can be used as an alternative to the Succession Org Chart.

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 9

Your customer wants to modify an existing MDF record.Where can this be changed in Admin Center?

Options:

A.

Manage Positions

B.

Manage Data

C.

Configure People Profile

D.

Position Management: Position Setup

Discussion
Question 10

What attribute do you add to the Department field in the data model to convert text fields to dropdown lists in Talent Search?

Options:

A.

text="false"

B.

matrix-filter=”true”

C.

pre-populate="true"

D.

drop-down="true"

Discussion
Question 11

Your customer currently uses the Position Nomination Method. This customer has decided to migrate to the MDF Position Nomination Method. What action do you need to perform in Admin Center before the customer generates the position model?

Options:

A.

Define matrix grid report icons.

B.

Ensure a position object is defined.

C.

Define the nomination object.

D.

Import the legacy position file.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR85_2305