Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by jayla

Page: 12 / 14

SAP C_S4CS_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sales Implementation
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: jayla
Question 48

You are working in the SAP Fiori analytical apps for sales (IBS) in SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Which apps do you use to analyze the confirmation of sales orders? There are THREE answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Sales volume - Credit memos

B.

Sales order items - Backorders

C.

Sales volume - Check open sales

D.

Sales order items - Confirmed

E.

Sales orders - Demand fulfilment

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following changes would prevent SAP from running automated business process

tests on your behalf?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP-made changes to the standard test process

B.

Changes to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud release (upgrade)

C.

Configuration changes that impact the process flow

D.

Changes to the data input requirements (custom data fields)

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 50

Which organizational units can form a sales area in SAP S/4HANA Cloud? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

The sales organization, the distribution channel, and the division

B.

The sales organization, the delivering plant, and the division

C.

The company code, the plant, and the sales organization

D.

The sales organization, the distribution channel, and the shipping point

Discussion
Question 51

Which tools help you accelerate the Fit-to-Standard processes? There are THREE answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Business process flows

B.

Content Lifecycle Management

C.

Self-service configuration UI

D.

Starter system

E.

Test scripts

Discussion