Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHFC_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by haris

Page: 6 / 6

SAP C_HRHFC_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_HRHFC_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Integration Associate
Questions: 93 Q&A's Shared By: haris
Question 24

Which deployment models use Ul Integration between SAP ERP HCM and SAP SuccessFaetors Employee Central?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Talent Hybrid

B.

Side-by-Side

C.

Core Hybrid

D.

Full Cloud

Discussion
Question 25

Which actions can you perform using the OData API?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Replicate employees with the field-level delta.

B.

Write data for objects built with the Metadata Framework.

C.

Navigate between the entities of the request.

D.

Build user interfaces using role-based permissions and concurrent user access.

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following segments are filtered out, when the Compound Employee API query is executed with filter parameter suppressUnwantedGloballnfo? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

depedent_information(dependent_personal_information)

B.

personaljnformation

C.

employment_informatlon

D.

jobjnformation

E.

national_id_card

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 27

Where can you find a list of all OData entities with fields that allow an upsert using an OData API call?

Options:

A.

OData API Audit Log

B.

OData API Reference Guide

C.

OData API Data Dictionary

D.

OData API Basic Authentication Configuration

Discussion
Page: 6 / 6

C_HRHFC_2305