Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated P_S4FIN_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by riva

Page: 2 / 2

SAP P_S4FIN_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Professional - Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
Exam Code: P_S4FIN_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Professional
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: riva
Question 8

What data for asset accounting is stored in the universal journal? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Actual depreciations of all depreciation areas that are set to post depreciation periodically

B.

Actual depreciations of the controlling depreciation area used for management valuations

C.

Acquisition and production cost values of all depreciation areas that are assigned to an accounting principle

D.

Acquisition and production cost values of all depreciation areas that are defined as real depreciation areas

Discussion
Question 9

You start your first sandbox migration and get a lot of errors.How are errors handled in an SAP S/4HANA migration? Note: There are 2 correct answersto this question.

Options:

A.

Critical errors must be resolved in the production system before Go Live.

B.

All errors related to closed years can be ignored.

C.

Errors must be clarified, and uncritical errors can be accepted

D.

All errors must be corrected before SUM (Software Update Manager)starts.

Discussion
Question 10

What SAP S/4HANA deployment option will cause the least business disruption for the average SAP end user?

Options:

A.

Central finance

B.

On premise

C.

Private cloud

D.

Public cloud

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 11

Which values are stored in the universal journal (ACDOCA)?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Transfer prices

B.

Actual costing results

C.

Parallel currencies

D.

Elimination of intercompany postings

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

P_S4FIN_2021