Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS460_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by syeda

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TS460_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021 Upskilling
Exam Code: C_TS460_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: syeda
Question 8

Apart from the condition tables and the sequence in which they are searched, what additional setting can be defined in an access sequence?

Options:

A.

The exclusion group that applies to the condition tables

B.

The requirement that checks if the step should be executed

C.

The condition key to be used in account determination

D.

The calculation type to be applied to each table

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 9

If changes are made to the customer master data after sales document creation, which of the following will be updated automatically in the sales document?

Options:

A.

Confirmed delivery date

B.

Delivering plant

C.

Address

D.

Pricing

Discussion
Question 10

Which elements are used during the automatic shipping point determination in a sales order? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Delivering plant from the sales order schedule line

B.

Shipping conditions

C.

Transportation group

D.

Delivering plant from the sales order item

E.

Loading group

Discussion
Question 11

When you embark on a system conversion from SAP ERP 6.0 to SAP S/4HANA, which of the following tasks must be performed? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Convert all business partners to customers and vendors.

B.

Start using condition contract management (CCM) if customer rebates are applicable.

C.

Convert all open sales orders to the new data model.

D.

Decide if output management should be based on the NAST table or on BRFplus.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_TS460_2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TS460_2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TS460_2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99