Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SACS_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by hamish

Page: 4 / 4

SAP C_SACS_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design
Exam Code: C_SACS_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Application Associate Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: hamish
Question 16

When break grouping is enabled, to which dimension is sort applied?

Options:

A.

The outer dimension

B.

The inner dimension

C.

The vertical dimension

D.

The horizontal dimension

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 17

Which Filter options are supported in the Optimized Design Experience? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Input Control

B.

Advanced

C.

Cascading

D.

Section

E.

Controls

Discussion
Question 18

What can be done with story filters?

Options:

A.

They can be implemented without a model in a template.

B.

They can be applied to all widgets based on the same model.

C.

They can be used to change dimensions in a widget.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

C_SACS_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_SACS_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_SACS_2308 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99