Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS422_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by oren

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TS422_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing
Exam Code: C_TS422_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 82 Q&A's Shared By: oren
Question 8

Which SAP solutions support the supplier area in the portfolio of the Digital Value Network?

Options:

A.

SAP Ariba

B.

SAP Hybris

C.

SAP Concur

D.

SAP Fieldglass

E.

SAP SuccessFactors

Discussion
Question 9

In your project, you have several materials that are planned by different people. How can you assign the planning responsibility?

Options:

A.

MRP type

B.

MRP group

C.

MRP planning file

D.

MRP controller

Discussion
Question 10

For what production type are production orders used?

Options:

A.

Process manufacturing processes

B.

Replenishment controlled by control cycles

C.

Discrete manufacturing processes

D.

Period and quantity-oriented production

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 11

You want to set up a make-to-order planing scenario for finished material. The bil of material contains two components: one should be procured for each sales order individually, the other one shold be procured jointly for all independent requirements. Forcasting for the finished product is NOT possible. Which setting do you make to achive this?

Options:

A.

Choose planning strategy 50 (Planning whthout final assembly) and select corresponding Mixed MRP indicator

B.

Choose planning strategy 20 (Make-to-order) and select corresponding Invidual/collective indicator

C.

Choose planning strategy 20 (Make-to-order) and select corresponding Mixed MRP indicator

D.

Choose planning strategy 50 (Planning whthout final assembly) and select corresponding Invidual/collective indicator

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_TS422_2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TS422_2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TS422_2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99