Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR83_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by dollie

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR83_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR83_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: dollie
Question 20

What happens when the candidate profile background element is mapped to the people profile background element? 2 ans:

Options:

A.

The people profile data is populated to the candidate profile

B.

Only standards elements pre-populate the candidate profile

C.

Only the standard elements pre populated in the people profile

D.

The candidate profile data is populated to the people profile

Discussion
Question 21

Where are the values located for the fields of "country" and "stateProvince" when the field type is derived?

Options:

A.

Set up job board options

B.

Manage recruiting settings

C.

Manage recruiting triggers

D.

Picklist Center

Discussion
Question 22

In order to associate a job requisition to an approval workflow what must be done? 2 ans.

Options:

A.

Multiple route maps can be associated to one job requisition template

B.

The job requisition must be associated to the appropriate route map in form template settings

C.

A route map must be created and configured in admin center

D.

A business rule to trigger the approval workflow must be created in admin center > configure business rules.

Discussion
Question 23

After testing the configuration of the job requisition and applicant status set, you realize the candidate is NOT able to see the pre-screening questions that have been added to the job requestion when initially applying to the position. What could have cause this issue?

Options:

A.

The appropriate feature-permission does NOT include the recruiter Role.

B.

The multi-stage application environment is enabled and the field-permission has not been included in the candidate application template.

C.

The single stage application environment is causing issue

D.

The multi stage-application environment is enabled tand the appropriate feature-permission has NOT been configured in the job requisition template

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR83_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR83_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR83_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99