Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CFI_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by tessa

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_S4CFI_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Finance
Exam Code: C_S4CFI_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 132 Q&A's Shared By: tessa
Question 8

What are customers able to scope in SAP S/4HANA Cloud with Central Business Configuration (CBC)? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Non-standard scenarios

B.

Pre-defined scenario bundles

C.

Scope extensions

D.

Public sector processes

E.

CD Countries where business processes will run

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following changes would prevent SAP from running automated business process tests on your behalf? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP-made changes to the standard test process

B.

Configuration changes that impact the process flow

C.

Changes to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud release (upgrade)

D.

Changes to the data input requirements (custom data fields)

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 10

What are maintenance functions of the financial statement version (FSV) with the "Manage GlobalHierarchies" app? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create G/L account master data

B.

Assign semantic objects

C.

Assign profit centers

D.

Create draft hierarchy versions

Discussion
Question 11

Master Data Management and Migration

What SAP Fiori app do you use to migrate new bank data to SAP S/4 HANA?

Options:

A.

Manage Bank Accounts

B.

Manage Banks

C.

Manage Your Solution

D.

Maintain Business Partner

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

C_S4CFI_2302