Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR95_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by everley

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR95_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR95_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: everley
Question 12

Why do employees use the Career Worksheet?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

To view required competencies for each role

B.

To understand the required efforts to move to the future role

C.

To display the required position code description

D.

To display the expected rating of the record compared to the future rating

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic informationā€¦ I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 13

You add a role to your career worksheet that has two competencies: Customer Focus and Communication. The scale on the career worksheet is a 5 point scale (lowest score 1 and highest score 5).For the Customer Focus competency, the expected rating is 4 and your last rating is 3.For the Communication competency, the expected rating is 4 and your last rating is 3.What is the result in the readiness meter?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

With the new role readiness calculation, the result is a higher score than with the old role readiness calculation.

B.

With the old role readiness calculation, the result is a score of 75% which is higher than the new calculation.

C.

With the old role readiness calculation, the result is a score of 0% which is lower than the new calculation.

D.

With the new role readiness calculation, the result is a lower score than with the old role readiness calculation.

Discussion
Question 14

Where do you export a development plan template to change the XML?

Options:

A.

Company Settings in Provisioning

B.

Manage Templates in Admin Center

C.

Import/Update/Export Development Plan Template in Provisioning

D.

Company Settings in Admin Center

Discussion
Question 15

Your customer wants to use the Readiness Meter.What actions do you perform in the Career Worksheet XML?Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

Reference in plan-layout.

B.

Modify the viewdefault attribute.

C.

Define the correct field.

D.

Modify the required attribute.

E.

Reference in field-permissions.

Discussion