Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR82_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by aizah

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR82_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR82_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 83 Q&A's Shared By: aizah
Question 16

Which of the following apply to the Rater section?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Custom roles CANNOT be included as participants.

B.

Categories can always be removed if the user has permissions to edit the section.

C.

The list pre-populates with participants based on the relationship of their role to the employee being evaluated.

D.

Warning or error messages can be defined if the total number of participants is exceeded or NOT met.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 17

Where can you associate a route map with a performance form template?

Options:

A.

Manage Templates > Advanced Settings

B.

Manage Templates > General Settings

C.

Manage Route Maps > Related Templates

D.

Manage Templates > General Settings > Show advanced options

Discussion
Question 18

What happens when the minimum/maximum goal count per category is set in the goal plan?

Options:

A.

When a user creates a goal outside the minimum/maximum goal limits, the system provides a hard warning and the user CANNOT proceed.

B.

When the user creates a goal, the minimum/maximum limit for the overall goal must be defined.

C.

When the user creates goals, the same minimum/maximum value must be used for each of the goals.

D.

When a user creates a goal outside the minimum/maximum goal limits, the system provides soft warnings and the user can proceed.

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following section types can you include in a 360 Review form?

Options:

A.

Custom section

B.

Customized Weighted Rating section

C.

Obj/Comp Summary section

D.

Signature section

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR82_2311