Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TERP10_67 Exam Questions and Answers by goldie

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_TERP10_67 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Business Process Integration with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
Exam Code: C_TERP10_67 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 146 Q&A's Shared By: goldie
Question 16

In Engineering Change Management, the Change Number structure includes which if the following?

There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

Header

B.

Item

C.

Object change records

D.

Object types

Discussion
Question 17

The condition master data includes which of the following?

There are 4 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

Freight information

B.

Forwarding Agent

C.

Taxes

D.

Pricing

E.

Discounts and surcharges

Discussion
Question 18

In material planning, the MRP views and the Warehouse Management views must be created.

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 19

Which are not a part of IT scenario and does not supports a processoriented implementation approach. Identify?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

Develop, compose, and run applications

B.

Build, enhance, and operate an IT infrastructure

C.

Project analysis

D.

Execution of decision

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5