Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by nela

Page: 8 / 14

SAP C_S4CS_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sales Implementation
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: nela
Question 32

You are working on a Sales Order Processing with Collective Billing (BKZ) process in SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Which SAP Fiori app is proposed in the test script document to execute the mass creation of billing documents? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Create Billing Documents

B.

Create Billing Documents - VF01

C.

Create Billing Documents - VF04

D.

Manage Billing Documents

Discussion
Question 33

Which of the following reasons can a purchaser select to dismiss the situation message in the case of overdue for centrally managed purchase order items? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Reject

B.

Obsolete

C.

Approve

D.

Invalid

E.

Resolve

Discussion
Question 34

For which target groups is the Purchase Contract (BMD) process designed? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Controllers

B.

Purchasing managers

C.

Project managers for commercial services

D.

Buyers

Discussion
Question 35

Which activities does the Price Check functionality allow in Requisitioning?

Options:

A.

Create PR automatically via mrp

B.

Confirm price with the supplier

C.

Update prices from catalogue

D.

Apply supplier-specific discounts

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 8 / 14

C_S4CS_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4CS_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4CS_2308 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99