Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS411_2022 Exam Questions and Answers by aliza

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_TS411_2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA R&D Engineering
Exam Code: C_TS411_2022 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Application Associate Certification
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: aliza
Question 12

You work with cross-plant and plant-specific Product Master statuses. Which status has the highest priority?

Options:

A.

The cross-plant status.

B.

The most restrictive status.

C.

The plant-plant specific status.

D.

The least restrictive status.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 13

You can use the syntax element $set_pricing_factor for pricing in object dependencies.What do you need to consider?Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Negative factors must not be used in $set_pricing_factor.

B.

$set_pricing_factor sets the variant condition and adds a factor to it. The variant condition must not already be assigned.

C.

You cannot use zero as a factor in $set_pricing_factor.

D.

$set_pricing_factor adds only one factor. The variant condition must already be assigned.

Discussion
Question 14

Why do you use the Restrictions tab in a characteristic?

Options:

A.

To control the authorization groups for the characteristic

B.

To control the authorizations for the characteristic

C.

To restrict the assignment of characteristics to the classes you enter

D.

To restrict the assignment of characteristics to classes of the class types you enter

Discussion
Question 15

Which configuration process/scenario do you use for an Engineer To Order process?

Options:

A.

Planned/Production Order

B.

Order BOM

C.

Sales Order (SET)

D.

Engineering Order

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_TS411_2022