Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HR890_24 Exam Questions and Answers by suleiman

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_HR890_24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Commissions
Exam Code: C_HR890_24 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: suleiman
Question 8

It is the end of the month and you have already run Compensate and Pay. Several additional transactionscome through at the last minute. What should you do before you run Post?

Options:

A.

Close the period by running Finalize.

B.

Run the pipeline in Incremental Mode.

C.

Leave the transactions for the next month.

D.

Run the pipeline in Full Mode.

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following are period-based and must beassociated with a calendar? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Payments and Balances

B.

Event Types

C.

User Roles

D.

Results Data

Discussion
Question 10

You have created a credit rule with the output name CO_TSR_SCHW. You would like your sales representatives to see these credits in a dashboard with the name My Sales Credits. How can you do this in the credit rule?

Options:

A.

In the Output section of the credit rule, enter My Sales Credits in the Display Name for Reports field.

B.

In the Output section of the credit rule, enter My Sales Credits in the Output Name field.

C.

In the Credits section of the credit rule, enter My Sales Credits in the Output Name field.

D.

In the Credits section of the credit rule, enter My Sales Credits in the Display Name for Reports field.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following tasks can be completed in the Customizations workspace?

Options:

A.

Rename a Position Group.

B.

Add a locale.

C.

Create additional classifier types.

D.

Make an attribute required.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Page: 2 / 2

C_HR890_24
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_HR890_24 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_HR890_24 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99