Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by lilliana

Page: 6 / 14

SAP C_S4CS_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sales Implementation
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: lilliana
Question 24

Which organizational units are directly linked to a plant? There are TWO answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Sales office

B.

Credit control area

C.

Company code

D.

Storage location

Discussion
Question 25

Which technology is used to integrate SAP S/4HANA Cloud Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

SQL Connect function

B.

Direct connectivity

C.

SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server

D.

SAP Change and Transport System

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 26

Where can you find packaged integration content if there is no SAP Best Practices content available?

Options:

A.

SAP Extensibility Explorer

B.

SAP API Business Hub

C.

SAP Fiori Apps Reference Library

D.

SAP BTP Cockpit

Discussion
Question 27

Which benefits does the use of guided configuration provide in SAP S/4HANA Cloud? There are TWO answers for this Question

Options:

A.

More options for process configuration compared to an on-premise solution

B.

Simpler data migration

C.

Simpler configuration

D.

Automated testing

Discussion
Page: 6 / 14

C_S4CS_2308