Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHFC_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by malia

Page: 2 / 6

SAP C_HRHFC_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_HRHFC_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Integration Associate
Questions: 93 Q&A's Shared By: malia
Question 8

The Job Information portlet of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central is mapped to which relationship in SAP ERP?

Options:

A.

Employee - Cost center

B.

Employee - Position

C.

Employee - Job

D.

Employee - Manager

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 9

Your customer needs to Integrate with a third-party payroll vendor and has to report employment changes since the last successful replication. Which query mode of the Compound Employee API must you use?

Options:

A.

value:snapshot

B.

value:xhangesOnly

C.

value:delta

D.

value:none

Discussion
Question 10

Using an extension platform, your customer requires a user interface based on role-based permissions and concurrent user access. Which of the following does SAP recommend you use?

Options:

A.

SOAPAPI

B.

File import/export

C.

SOAP-based compound API

D.

OData API

Discussion
Question 11

Which organizational structure objects can you replicate as organizational units from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Positions

B.

Departments

C.

D.

Divisions

Discussion
Page: 2 / 6

C_HRHFC_2305
PDF