Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS452_2022 Exam Questions and Answers by clark

Page: 4 / 7

SAP C_TS452_2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
Exam Code: C_TS452_2022 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Application Associate Certification
Questions: 97 Q&A's Shared By: clark
Question 16

At what level do you maintain the purchasing value key in the material master?

Options:

A.

Purchasing organization

B.

Plant

C.

Company code

D.

Client

Discussion
Question 17

You want to use split valuation for your refurbishing process to differentiate between materials based on the condition of the material. What do you need to consider for the accounting data of your material?

Options:

A.

For each possible valuation type, the price control must be moving average price .

B.

For each possible valuation type, the price control must be standard price.

C.

For the valuation area, the price control must be moving average price.

D.

For the valuation area, the price control must be standard price.

Discussion
Question 18

You have concluded a cleaning contract with a supplier for your operating facility. You aQreed on a monthly amount for which you want to automatically create a credit note every month. What do you usein this scenario?

Options:

A.

Blanket purchase order

B.

Scheduling agreement

C.

Invoicing plan

D.

Value contract

Discussion
Question 19

What are some characteristics of the material ledger? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

It is used to valuate materials in different currencies.

B.

It must be activated per controlling area.

C.

It is mandatory in SAP S/4HANA.

D.

It is used to calculate the standard price.

E.

It is used to calculate different prices for material valuation.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 4 / 7

C_TS452_2022
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TS452_2022 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TS452_2022 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99